Wednesday, November 11, 2009

wednesday wishlist

I've been super crazy busy getting pieces ready for the W7 sale this weekend. I felt like I was having flashbacks to being back in art school, staying up until the wee hours of the morning designing, creating and assembling. I dropped everything off today. A whopping 423 items! Barely running on two hours of sleep last night, I am about to tuck myself in bed, but didn't want to forget about my wishlist this week. These items are a few of my favorites from sellers who will be at the W7 Collective sale. Lots of great artists and amazing items. If you are local, for sure go check it out. It will be STELLA+HODGE's first appearance in a sale, so wish me luck!






Alexis Clutch - AO3Designs.com
A Girl's Heaven  - fine art photograph - slgdesigns.etsy.com
Alannah Feather Headband - LittleRiley.etsy.com
Mini D - Ducky Uglings - beccajo.etsy.com
Can it Sweetheart T - RapportApparel.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the feather headband.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh! Thanks for "wish listing" me! ; ) I saw your pieces on Friday, really pretty stuff. I hope it was a success for you!

    ReplyDelete