Saturday, November 7, 2009

amazing bead find



I kind of feel like a geek because I am so excited about these, but I came right to my computer to blog and share my excitement. I buy most of my supplies on etsy because the selection is outstanding and I like to support other shops. But as a lot of you know, sometimes when you order supplies online you don't know exactly what they will look like in person.

When I saw these beads, I fell in love. They were coming from Hong Kong, so I had to wait a while, but I've been super excited to get them. They arrived in my mailbox today and seriously took my breath away. The imperfect nugget shape. The gorgeous vibrant colors. They seriously look like candy and are even better than I hoped they would be. I cannot wait to create something gorgeous with these beads. I love when you come across a find like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment