Friday, July 24, 2009

shout out to Cool Mom Picks

I'm sure many of you already know about the blog Cool Mom Picks. The women behind the scenes track down super cool stuff for all you busy moms out there. They share really wonderful creative products and services.

I was lucky enough to have my custom silhouette portraits featured this week! This is a really great blog (even if they didn't feature me, I would say this) and I wanted to give a huge thank you to Betsy and all the girls over there. They have a great eye for style and do a wonderful job to help promote emerging indie artists. It's one of those blogs where they aren't compensated for their reviews, so they aren't wasting your time with things they don't really appreciate. They just give their honest opinions and share items they actually think are cool. If you haven't checked it out, you should. I think it's definitely one of the best blogs for moms.





No comments:

Post a Comment