Sunday, July 5, 2009

how I spent my 4th of July





















What a wonderful Minnesota weekend. I feel bad I haven't posted anything in a while. I spent a long weekend at my family's cabin. The weather was perfect. Sunny and warm. Spent time fishing, relaxing, drinking sangria, reading, hanging out with the family including my super cute doggie nephews and watching an amazing fireworks show out on Bay Lake with my friend Sarah's family. I didn't catch any fish. I did get tan. And survived with only two mosquito bites. Other than the stop n go traffic for 70 miles on the way back in town, it was a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. all in all sounds like a fabulous weekend! what cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog. Cuteness overload.
    Glad you had a great time, hope you drank some
    sangria for me, I was working all weekend. (yuck!) :)

    ReplyDelete